Fraction Learning Story

Fraction Learning Story


In Maths with Miss Gibbs we have being working on our fractions but hard ones.
The problem is about Manaia’s Church is having a Mother’s Day service on Sunday. They spent ¾ of an hour practising on Tuesday afternoon, and ⅞ of an hour practising on Wednesday afternoon. How many hours have they practised for so far this week?


I was trying my best to find out how many hours have they practised for so far this weekend?


First we draw a diagram with ¾ and we colored in 3 boxes because it says on the problem that Manaia’s sister’s spent ¾ of an hour.


Then we draw another diagram with ⅞ and colored in 7 boxes because it says that ⅞ of an hour practising on Wednesday afternoon.


After that my maths group were tired same as me but I didn’t give up because when you are in a maths group you don’t give up i was really trying my best thinking and thought to worked out the problem but it was time to pick up.


Next time don’t give up on your maths group just like me and my group because it not good to give up just keep going and then you will get it all of your braining ideas.


I worked that work as a team is a good thing because if you work by yourself and you got lost on something you might need help with something.


By: Veititi Alapati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.