Maths Learning Story.

In maths I solve problems in my team by:

I am good at working Together,
I am good at Sharing Clever Ideas,
I am good at participating in my group by not being on track with my group,
I am good at friendly arguing because sometimes I have different thoughts about the problem or there strategy,
I am good at agreeing because it is very easy to agree with other groups with there strategy because it is very easy because you use your prior knowledge to know that you agree,
I've got heaps better at sharing my ideas with the whole team because it's good to share your clever thinking so your group could have some connections with your idea,
I still have to get better at sharing my groups strategy and some ideas because sometimes I get nervous,
I get better when my group supports me with sharing our clever strategy,
When I work together as a group in my group I feel proud of our team because we have done hard work & has putted heaps of effort in our Maths.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.