My Writing Test

The Treacherous Bridge.

Trying not to tumble while the bridge rumbles. How will I thrive? How will I survive?

“And ACTION!”

“Cut!!!”    

“C’mon, imagine the green screen as your worst nightmare!... perhaps like you're in a Zombie Apocalypse trying to not get eaten or in a Jewish War trying to escape”

“Maybe it will be easier if we go to an abandoned place where there is an actual bridge so we can shoot it in real life?!”

“Alright!! we can go to a real bridge but first!... we are going to explore Thailand then maybe we can try and find some bridges?”

13 September 1967.
There were a number of people who went on an adventure or took action on a film. There names were: Sarah, Joshua, Sophie, and Jack. Their film took action in Thailand and in Thailand they traveled to an unoccupied village. As they were wandering around the village they came upon a mysterious bridge. It looked demolished as if there were a HUGE! WAR! or a tornado struck it?.

“Welcome back to 1 News there has been a dreadful and outrageous death in Thailand. There was a huge earthquake and it was so so strong that people were saying that it was a magnitude 9.6”. “According to the massive earthquake, some people were complaining that it was only 10 to 30 seconds long but some people were saying that it felt like 10 to 30 seconds but it was a massive earthquake”. To be continued…

2 days later
“People have been wondering and wondering “what started the earthquake? and how did the earthquake even start?” well we have found some very important and good news and a bit of bad news, someone has reported back that they knew what happened and here's what happened: The earthquake started by a bridge because apparently the bridge collapsed while people were crossing over it and driving over the bridge but something happened, 2 young kids died when they were walking or crossing the bridge and no one couldn't help them because they knew that the bridge was going to collapse. Their names were Joshua and Sarah.

6 years later….

There has been a crime scene in Thailand AGAIN!. Some heartbreaking news that a family perished at a mysterious bridge. This is so so weird because 52 yrs ago a young boy and girl named Joshua and Sarah also passed away at the same place, on the bridge and at the same location which was at Thailand. According to  Facebook, there have been mysterious comments like “Was it because of another earthquake or no?” But F.B.I has found no information about how the group of parents was killed by it but they said don’t worry we are still investigating.

“Will this be the end of people dying?”.

My strengths
I am good at organizing my paragraphs into the right order because I didn’t rush it and just wrote anything in all the paragraphs I chose the right stuff to write in each paragraph.

My next steps
I think my next steps are to not rush and take my time because I think I was rushing and putting all of my ideas that were in my head into my Writing Test than a few minutes later I noticed that everything I wrote was not going to be interesting for my reader because it doesn’t make sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.