Art Learning Story.


What is surrealism art?
Surrealism began as a philosophical movement that said the way to find truth in the world through the subconscious mind and dreams. Surrealist works often show familiar things in unexpected or impossible ways.

Art is not my thing. But I stepped out of my comfort zone and had a try. I was really good at relating to others because I asked for advice on what colors I could use.


In my art, I combined a guitar and my face. It shows that music is my passion. My hair has patterns in it which show my culture which is Samoan.

The K.C skills I used was self-managing. I focused and chose the right people and the right place to get my art done. I didn’t distract other people and I shared my ideas.

I was struggling with the equipment because it was too thick like the pastel. So I knew that my next steps were to not draw small patterns or else it will be hard to color.

My advice for those people who don’t like art is to not be shy and just draw. Don’t be scared of what your pencil is gonna draw because it’s going to be amazing.

“Art is not always about pretty things. It’s about who we are, what happened to us and how our lives are affected".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.