P.E Learning Story.

Titi P.E Learning Story.


“Yes! P.E, I think this is my favorite topic of all”.


“Expect the best from ourselves and each other when we play team sports”.
That's what the purpose is for P.E.


In P.E we have been playing and learning Rounders, T ball, and Dodgeball.


Dodgeball


In Dodgeball I’m good at:
  • Participating and taking risks-stepping out of my comfort zone,
  • Sharing the ball/Giving other people a turn with the ball,
  • Including other people and encouraging other teammates,
  • Supporting my peers by cheering them on and giving high fives,
  • Reflecting on our performance.
  • Give feedback and say what we have to improve next time.


I am good at these things because I take leadership roles and I’m a good sportsperson.


In dodgeball I take leadership roles, for example, setting dodgeball up/ organizing the
equipment and organizing the teams. I think my next steps is to have strategies because
I never know what we are trying to do so I just go freestyle.

Rounders
In rounders, I am very good at cheering people on and giving them high fives when theyfinish. I was also good at giving my teammates advice on what they need to improve and what they were good at.


I think that Rounders is a striking and fielding team game that involves hitting a small,
hard, leather-cased ball with a rounded end wooden, plastic or metal bat. I also think that
the players score by running around the four bases on the field. I think that when a batter is
out if the fielding team catch the ball hit by a batter before it touches the ground or by
touching the post the batter is running to with the ball before the batter reaches it.


My next steps are to think about where to bat, for example hitting the ball into the gaps
so it’s harder for the fielders to get it and where to stand when I’m fielding.


T Ball
In T Ball I am good at throwing the ball to the closest person to the bases so the batter
can get out. When we finish and discuss our ideas I am always good at looking at the
strategies that the other team uses so we can use it too.


Tee Ball is a team sport based on and simplifying baseball and softball. I need to improve
on cheering for my peers and high fiving them.


I think that in P.E it never gets easier, you just get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.