Legacy Statement.

What do you want to be known for?


I want to be known for performing in front of the whole school and sharing my amazing talents. I will never forget when I got a Principal's Award, I was really proud of myself because I worked really hard to earn it.


I am good at self-managing because I behave and listen to the teacher.  This makes me a successful learner because I can reflect on my learning and talk about what I am good at, and what I need to work on. The learning I like to do is writing because it’s a fun way to express my feelings and it’s a good way to talk about different topics.

I am good at music e.g Guitar, Piano and Violin.  I show my confidence in music because I am a music person. My favourite performance was when we performed for polyfest and a lot of people were there. I always do my best and have fun when I perform.  


This year I have also participated in Garden Club, Netball, Sports Awards and Poly Club. Participating in these things made me feel proud because I achieved some goals eg learning different dances in different cultures. A goal I have achieved this year is to be able to show leadership when I go out of the school to represent Corinna. Sometime’s it was not an option to go, I was chosen.

A challenging time for me was when we did our maths test because there were some hard questions but I solved them by coming up with strategies. Something I do to help my classroom be a safe, fun and quality learning environment is by making sure everyone is alright and contributing.


The key competency I used was relating to others because I can get along with everyone at my school by hanging out with them, talking to them and even trusting them and that is really big because a lot of people need to trust you so they won’t pick on you or anything bad.


The thing that I would like to improve on is participating in more jobs like Hall technician, school photographer and Hui organiser. It would be a really good goal because if anything bad happens and nobody can fix it I could replace someone and tell them what to do and how to fix it when it happens next time they would know what to do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.