Creek Fest.

Standing in the middle of nowhere wondering where to go. Walking around everywhere as if i’m lost in the forest.


Feeling the scorching sun as if the dentist is checking my teeth with the bright light. Seeing kids moaning for food. People rushing to get food as if it was the last thing they could eat. Standing in a long line as if I was stuck in traffic.


Standing in the front row being asked to go up the stage and to sing with stan walker feeling like there’s butterflies in my stomach. Hearing the music surrounding me while standing with stan walker. Coming off the stage seeing people fighting for their lives to meet stan walker.


Standing waiting for my order and hearing the sizzling sound of the yumminess coming. Tasting the crunchiness and the sweetness of panikeke mixed with pineapple.


Sitting down with a full tummy ache listening to the musical songs that has been made and hearing famous singers singing upon their voices as if I was singing.


Everybody going with full stomachs and seeing people packing up as if the world was ending. Saying goodbye to famous singers in the whole world. Wishing that it could be everyday of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.