This Is Me.

If you are wondering “Who is this?” well this is me.

1464257435943Talofa lava my name is Veititi but usually everyone calls me Titi, I am 11 years old and I also go to the incredible school called Corinna.

If you look at the picture above you can tell that i’m samoan.

I participate in lot’s of stuff in school for e.g: Music, Singing, Sports, Dance, Technology. I also participate in a orchestra named Virtuoso Strings.

My special interests in my life are: Piano, Netball, Guitar, Soccer, Violin, Cricket and Volley Ball. In school my favourite learning are: Maths, Writing and Reading.

Enough talking about myself let me explain about my family. In my family i’m the youngest but the thing is that I have 5 brothers and no a fence there quite annoying.

Thanks for reading about me & my beautiful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.