P.E Learning Story.

P.E Learning Story.

In P.E we have been learning how to help out our team, our teammates and ourselves. Our goals were to work together as a team by giving positive encouragements and to think of a helpful strategy to share it with our group.

Our skills were assessed in 2 activities (Games). One of the games we played was dodgeball. In dodgeball I noticed that everyone kept getting out. We had to figure out what can we do to be able to win?. Our answer was to catch the ball to get people out several of times.


The 1st game we played was dodgeball. When we were playing dodgeball I was good at coming up with strategies and sharing them with my team. I was also good at encouraging my teammates by saying “Try and catch the ball, you can do it”. But when I was playing I had to improve my skills by catching the ball so my teammates can come back in with me.

The 2nd activity was T-ball. In T-ball I got some support from a teammate before I was going to hit the ball they were whispering “Hit the ball to the left then run to the right”. I was able to use the feedback from my teammates to success and win. We ended up with a tie game.

While we were walking up to class Mrs Ardelle said “While your walking think of next steps to win”. Our next steps are to stick with the plan then if it doesn’t work come up with another plan. Another next step was to catch it and to get the ball fast then try and tag them with the ball.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.