Monkey Symphony Dialogue

King Kong: Boo!,

Little Monkey: You're not scary fat. Get away I have to practice. I have my first lesson with a professional piano teacher

King Kong: That sounded awful and terribly disturbing for my ears.

Little monkey: Dry! Give me some space and get away dummy

King Kong: Can I have a try?

Little Monkey: Nah!

King Kong: Fine then

Little Monkey: It’s hot in here. When I come in every time it feels like an oven.

King Kong: I know. Hey! sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily to grant your wishes.

Little Monkey: When I look outside it’s like the scorching sun boiling my eyes out.

King Kong: Laters

Little Monkey: Finally peace and quiet, it’s like i’m in a room with nothing but a piano. Think fast

King Kong: Yes I caught the broom for the first time. Shame you can’t trick me anymore. Oi! Hurry up and start to clean up

Little monkey: Hey do you know that old lady? Her face looks like an ugly gorilla.

King Kong: Quick get your bottom off that chair young man

Little Monkey: Fine. Let’s go before you turn into my mum and plus you're sounding like my mum now.

King Kong: Wait are you listening to...

Little Monkey: No

King Kong: Yes you are. I already know what you're listening to

Little Monkey: Blah blah blah

King Kong: Be quite, I need to do my shoelace

Little Monkey: Quick, make it fast or you will be out of here mate

King Kong: Name your least favourite song?

Little Monkey: Rihanna- Work (Explicit) ft. Drake

King Kong: I like it. Do you know that you're the only one who doesn’t like work?

Little Monkey: Be quite fat

King Kong: Get lost lovingly

Little Monkey: Boo hoo!

Door: Bang!

King Kong: Oh no she’s here

Little Monkey: What do I do?, I know

King Kong: Whatever you do don’t look at that piano women

Little Monkey: Ok

King Kong: What are you waiting for go!

Student: Hello there

Little monkey: Hi welcome. He looks familiar, he looks just like

King Kong: My mum

Student: Who is the owner here?

Teacher: Hurry up

Student: Sorry

Little Monkey: I’ll be cleaning up ready for Friday

Student: Fa! USO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.