2016 End of Year Self Reflection about my Learning and Achievements

2016 End of Year Self Reflection about my Learning and Achievements


Name: Veititi

My Strengths are…
I am good at…(Explain and justify. Give an example)
I am good at volley because i’m confident to spike it or serve it.
I’m also good at violin because I practice every time and I can read music and learn the songs off by heart.


Participation: This year I have participated in the following groups, teams and events

(I.e. Kapa Haka, Poly Club, Sports Fest, garden club)
I have participated in polyclub.
I have been learning to dance to cultural songs.
I need to work on knowing all the dances off by heart.
Self Managing: I am a successful learner because I can…

I’m a successful learner because I can choose a spot to work by myself. I’m also a successful learner because I can choose the people I can really communicate with.
A goal I have achieved this year is __________.

I achieved this by….
A goal I have achieved this year is to perform a song in front of the whole school. I did this by organising when and where we were going to perform.
Contributing: I help to make my classroom a safe, fun, and quality learning environment by…
I help to make my classroom a safe, fun, and quality learning environment by… helping other students with their learning.
School Jobs & Responsibilities: List the jobs you have been responsible for this year.  
Picking up rubbish, putting chairs up after school.
Relating to others: I am good at working in a group because I can...
I am good at working in a group because I can… Share my clever thinking or ideas, sharing math tools.
The Key Competency I use the most to support my learning is…

(Justify, explain and give examples)
The Key Competency I use the most to support my learning is… Self Managing because I can decide who to sit next to. I can also choose what table to sit at.

The learning I like to do the most at school is _______ because….

The learning I like to do the most at school is Writing because…. I can come up with a fairy tale or poems and story.

Reading:
Describe the types of books you like to read.

Describe how you use the school library (i.e. to read for fun, to do research, to work with others, to play with friends at lunchtime)

In the library I like to read non fiction books to read for fun.
Awards: List the awards you have won this year.

(i.e. sports awards, Principal Awards, Good News Awards, Violin Awards)

This year I have won principal award and violin award for the Kapi- Mana music festival and competition that was held at Pataka.
Next Steps:
Next year I would like to improve...




Next year I would like to improve… Maths because sometimes I am to shy at explaining how me and my group have solved the problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.