(2017) My Science experience.

Science Learning Story

Before we went to the LIAB (Lab in a box), we got the choice of choosing different workshops we wanted to book into. The workshops consisted dry ice, creating gloop, making rockets, pests and trapping and mini beasts.

I participated in 1 group which was learning about dry ice. Our science instructor was a female science expert named Sue. She explained to us different chemicals there were, what was dangerous (etc).

Since science isn’t my thing. I was hopeless. But I got some help from my peers and mentor. During all these sessions I used the K.C. skills as a guideline. The K.C. skill I reckon I used the most was relating to others because I helped people who needed support.

The K.C skill relating well to others helped me stay focus, listen and show respect to both Sue and classmates. The K.C. skill I need to work on more is Participating and Contributing. To do this I will take more risks in science, volunteer when the teacher/tutor asks for help (etc).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.