Writing Test.

Standing,  digging my feet deep into the hot sand. Sun burning and heating my body. The sun shining and burning upon my back. Hearing the loud kids screaming as they play and run around other families.

Hearing the seagulls moan like little brats. Waves crashing near me and other children. People surfing in the cold/shivering water while tasting the salty water. Water splashing upon the strong rocks. Smelling the delicious food that the adults have presented for their families.

Hearing the food sizzling as the family is waiting. Feeling the pain of the rocks hurting my feet while I go out into the ocean. Tasting the salty water as I relax floating on my back and swimming. Following the footprints of mysterious people. Trees waving their branches as if they were arms.

Feeling relaxed as my tummy is full with delicious food presented by my family.

By Titi.

Success Criteria:

Use lots of interesting expressions in my voice

Clear loud speaking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Athletic Learning Story.

Art Learning Story.